Sunday, February 3, 2013


                



Hi Everyone!

I know I haven't been as good as hoped for keeping up with the posts!  But I'm improving.  Anyways, I'm blogging today about what I hope to be my ticket to the body I've always wanted!  As you all know I'm a new homeschooling mom, and have been finding it very difficult to get to the gym as much as I want.  About 3 weeks ago I was channel surfing (and when I say channel surfing, I mean looking through the guide), and came across something titled, "Getting a Dancer's Body."  And I thought to myself, heck yeah I want that!  So, I turned it on and started getting mesmerized by the ahh of the fluidity bar.  You use your own bodyweight, this bar and do small increment pulse movements followed by stretches.  These small movements aren't easy either, I just tried it for the first time this morning and the stretches elongate your muscles.


(this is totally going to be my butt, one day)

Now this bar is NOT cheap, I refused to pay retail for it.  So I started looking into ebay.  This was my first experience with ebay, which I might say was very stressful! Long story short after 2 weeks of obsessively watching all the binding/looking for new post, I ended up with an awesome deal that the only the Lord could have done.  Picked it up on Friday and am now on my way to looking like the girl in the picture above!  I'll keep you posted so you too can decide if you'd like to look into it too :O)

1 comment:

  1. sounds very interesting... Excited to hear how it turns out... I also would love to have a dancers body!!

    ReplyDelete