Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Belated Christmas Post

Hi everyone!  I'm so...so... sorry for the lack in blogging!  One of my many new year resolutions is for me to improve in this department.  So here I am blogging about Christmas 3 weeks late!





For the first time in years I finally sent out Christmas cards (I posted an extra card picture that I loved but didn't mail out).  For Christmas school projects we made Christmas ornaments out of clay and had my first EVER attempt of making a gingerbread house (which you can see ended badly).  oh well, there's always next year!





Christmas was spent with a long weekend at my parents house.  With good food, laughs and lots of fellowship.  The Whitmarsh's are staying there as well so that made it all the more fun!  It was busy but fun, going to see the Hobbit with hubby and Dad and having big family dinners and breakfasts. Opened a few presents at there house Christmas morning and headed home.






So thanks for reading my blog, and if I keep my resolution then there will be more were that came from!


No comments:

Post a Comment