It's official everyone! Bubba is now a big boy riding his bike with no training wheels! I'm such a proud mama, watching my son growing before my eyes. As I was taking these pictures I couldn't help but tear up and see how big he's become. He decided to take off the training wheels when he noticed his neighbor friends took off there's. After tiredly chasing him back and forth the cul-de-sac, we took a break and he started riding Sissy's strider (which I highly recommend). He liked it so much that's all he wanted to ride! I thought it was setting him back, but to my surprise it was teaching him to balance and after a few tips he just took off! Now anytime we have 5 minutes of free time he's on that bike, which I love and hope that he keeps it up.
P.S. Sorry for neglecting my blog, it's been a little busy around here since we started homeschooling Bubba. Which I will definitely be posting about soon.
I am so glad you updated your blog Tiffany! Mr. Bubba looks mighty fine riding his bike! I look forward to reading about how homeschooling is going! XOXO Michelle
ReplyDeleteHi :)
ReplyDeleteFound you thru Laura's blog, noticed your book recommendation.
This post is sweet, I have two boys and there are many times I just loose my breath seeing how much they've grown!
I'm looking forward to your homeschooling post. I can always use some tips and tricks on helping children learn and really comprehend!